The smart way to execute your workflows
- Connect your existing hardware and software systems.
- Streamline and automate your laboratory processes.
- Ensure compliance and data integrity.
- Enhance efficiency and data quality.
Digital Process Guidance
Workflows (digital SOP)
Working in a laboratory often requires that standard operating procedures (SOPs) are closely followed – particularly in GMP-regulated environments such as pharmaceutical QC. Laboperator, Laboratory Execution System (LES), allows you to translate your SOPs into digital workflows which guide laboratory technicians through experiments. The workflow system directly connects to your devices to transfer data or trigger actions automatically. The complimentary audit trail captures all relevant events and metadata enabling fully compliant workflow execution.
- Fully customizable workflow templates
- Configurable workflow runs
- Visual workflow editor for no-code workflow development
- Device connectivity for direct data transfer and automation
- Automated calculations and data visualization
- 3rd party system integration like ELN or LIMS
- Result exports to csv, xls, json
- Reporting engine for PDF report generation
- Notifications on events.
The Laboperator workflow engine is a powerful orchestration tool to fully automate device and data handling in laboratory protocols. Integrate any laboratory device from a scale to a liquid handling robot. Schedule executions via the Laboperator application and monitor the current run status from anywhere. Laboratory automation allows you to accelerate your process efficiency and bring your device utilization to the next level.
- Take a leap in efficiency
- Enhance process quality & reproducibility
- Eliminate repetitive tasks
- Enable 24/7 operations in your lab
The No.1 laboratory device connectivity solution
The Laboperator Connector is a vendor-agnostic hardware solution which provides connectivity and data transfer capabilities to any device, regardless of device age, make, or model. Each Connector Box can provide connectivity to up to 4 devices (via a cabled connection) or you can directly connect to an unlimited amount of devices available in your network. You can remotely monitor and control your equipment or orchestrate it to enable workflow automation. With laboratory devices equipped to the Laboperator Connector, your data will be transferred automatically and securely to any target location.
✅ Virtual connector for Windows applications
✅ Secure and compliant (GMP ready)
✅ Device connectivity enabled for your LIMS, ELN, ERP, etc.
✅ RS232, USB, SiLA 2, MQTT, REST, LADS, TCP/IP, file based integrations, etc.
Get in touch or download our brochure for further details and a full list of Laboperator features!
Our partner network and device portfolio are constantly expanding.
We’ve already integrated devices from:
- Mettler Toledo
- Universal Robots
- … and many more…
Comments are closed.